We Are Raising Money to Help Seed the Next Generation of Artists and Musicians
This year, we are hosting our Third Annual Giving Tree, and we hope you'll join us. Last year, we assisted 117 students. This year, we are asking our supporters to rally their friends, family, and networks to support Continuum Arts Collective's mission to provide free musical instruments, art supplies, creative instruction, and experiences to flourish as creators for student artists and musicians in Maine and New Hampshire. This year, we will focus on the Lewiston, Maine, region and supply 100 art kits to fifth-grade students who were negatively impacted by the shootings.
For each donation, we'll add an ornament to our CAC Giving Tree with your name. We'll also connect K-12 student artists and musicians with the tools, knowledge, and experiences they need to succeed. 100% of all proceeds from the CAC 2nd Annual Giving Tree will go towards supporting these students. If you have questions regarding this campaign, don't hesitate to get in touch with CAC Executive Director Martin England at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-251-9196
- $25 funds a single music or art lesson
- $50 funds for a preteen art kit
- $75 funds for an adolescent art kit
- $100 partially funds a new entry-level musical instrument
- $250 fully funds a new entry-level musical instrument
- $500 funds a second-level musical instrument
- $750 funds a semester of music or art lessons
- $1,000 funds a musical instrument and a semester of music lessons
- $1,000 funds art supplies and a semester of music lessons
- $5,000 funds an experience, such as an art or music camp
We're hosting a Giving Tree Open House on Saturday, December 16, from 9 AM - 3 PM, at our headquarters on 76 Lower Main Street in North Berwick, Maine. Please join us!